This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly professional Corporate Controller to join our growing finance team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Finance, this individual will oversee and provide leadership to the accounting department and be responsible for a range of financial reporting.
· Develop and coordinate the operational functions of the accounting department
· Ensure accurate reporting and conformance to financial policies
· Oversee all accounting activities and cash, investment and asset management
· Prepare timely monthly and annual financial reporting and analysis
· Prepare and reconcile year end working paper files for the Mercury group of companies
· Suggest updates and improvements for existing accounting systems, policies and procedures
· Foster a team environment and use a hands on approach to mentor, train and develop accounting staff
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
· Ability to work under the pressure with changing priorities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Applicant must be a Canadian citizen and a resident of Ontario
Ready to join our team?
· Salary $85,000 - $100,000 per year
· Comprehensive benefit package and RRSP matching program
Apply online at: http://mercuryfilmworks.com/careers/
Mercury Filmworks places as great an emphasis on recruiting for character and fit as it does on core skills and experience. Qualified candidates that meet ALL the characteristics above are encouraged to apply regardless of where they live. All candidates must be willing to test in advance of an interview. Mercury Filmworks is an equal opportunity employer, and by equal, we really mean equal. We have no preferences or bias beyond the professional qualifications.