Mercury Filmworks is currently seeking experienced Scene Assembler to join our team in Ottawa.
Every animated scene starts with a plan, and we have a lot of plans to make. This is an excellent opportunity to work on memorable & award-winning shows. We have over 250 of Canada’s most passionate animators, designers, painters all working on multiple original Netflix shows … with many more yet to be announced! Say “yes” to creativity, come join our team.
· Packaging all required elements into Harmony in preparation for the animators.
· Assembling all scene assets, characters, backgrounds, props etc. into Harmony.
· Checking each scene has proper BGs, O/Ls, characters, props as well as it’s matching animatic, & dialogue.
· Fielding scenes & set up basic camera positions & character sizing, staging & shot blocking.
· Collaborate with the BG teams & character builds to maintain continuity.
· Follow the proper naming conventions established by the production pipeline.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Experience with scene set-up on an animated production.
· Highly skilled using Toon Boom Harmony and the ability to troubleshoot software challenges.
· Animation experience an asset.
· Professional communication skills, able to take direction and work within a production schedule.
· Applicant must be a Canadian citizen and a resident of Ontario.
Ready to join our team?
Apply online at: http://mercuryfilmworks.com/careers/
or click the button below!
Mercury Filmworks places as great an emphasis on recruiting for character and fit as it does on core skills and experience. Qualified candidates that meet ALL the characteristics above are encouraged to apply regardless of where they live. All candidates must be willing to test in advance of an interview. Mercury Filmworks is an equal opportunity employer, and by equal, we really mean equal. We have no preferences or bias beyond the professional qualifications.
Your application was submitted successfully.